Tuesday 6 January 2015

Essential Wildlife Gardening Gifts For The Gardener.

Purple Lavender Field


In this blog, I would like to share all the wonderful, practical, fun and beautiful gardening items that can so easily be gorgeous presents for the gardener, with essential wildlife gardening gifts. 

Some will be specifically for the gardener who wants to do practical tasks and requires serious tools for the job. Others will be gorgeous and pretty things related to the garden. Some will be specifically for the wildlife in your garden and to attract more wildlife to your garden. I hope there will be a good spread to choose from for you.

As I also write on my other blog Diary Of A Wild Country Garden I will always have wildlife in mind in the garden so will be choosing items that blend with this ethos. 

So you will find gardening gifts for men, women and children here. I do believe that anyone can be involved in the garden. Whether you have a huge garden or a simple window box, you are a gardener and can also help our wildlife in the way you garden. I hope to help you in that endeavour with lovely products for you and to gift to your friends and family. To grow a garden and protect and encourage wildlife is a beautiful gift. 

 I also have a special interest in gardening gifts for those who are less able to do gardening. I had severe back and sciatic pain for some time and I do need to be careful still. I was told that I would never garden again, but I love gardening and was determined to do it at whatever level I was able to and I succeeded!

If you have challenges of your own and want to garden then I believe on whatever level, you can. I got help from some great products and so will be listing these too over time. If you too have back or sciatic pain I do run a couple sites on this subject which you can see in my bio.

I think it is important to get children interested in gardening as young as possible and especially in gardening with wildlife as they are the ones that will be dealing with the world as it will be and hopefully will want to conserve our amazing wildlife, grow fruit and vegetables and understand plants and flowers and trees. 

For children to have an understanding and joy of countryside, our natural world and our gardens is important to their well being now and in their future. So fun items for them to get involved and see results are important. 

Essential wildlife gardening gifts can be great presents for Birthdays, Valentine's day, Mothers and Fathers Day , Grandparents Day, Christmas, as a Get Well Gift, and just to say you care anytime. 

Let's make essential wildlife gardening fun, practical and uplifting and enjoy being a part of making beautiful gardens and helping our wildlife. 

I love gardening and especially gardening with wildlife in mind. It is a real passion of mine and I love to share it. I do hope you enjoy the products I find.  


Thank You

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment.